Colloidal silver is a natural antibiotic. It destroys bacteria, viruses, and fungi and promotes healing. For that reason colloidal silver is quite an effective bladder or urine infection and even kidney infection treatment.
Description, Symptoms & Causes
The kidneys, ureters, bladder, penis, and urethra all play a part in filtering and expelling waste material (urine) from the body.
Bladder infection symptoms are characterized by an urgent desire to empty the bladder.
Urination is typically frequent and painful; even after the bladder has been emptied, there may be a desire to urinate again.
[Prescription for Nutritional Healing [fourth edition] Phyllis A. Balch, CNC Page 245]
Colloidal Silver for Bladder, Bladder & Kidney Infection
Take 50ml colloidal silver on an empty stomach and then drink a glass of water. Do this 3 times a day until you no longer feel pain in the bladder. This should work after 2 or 3 doses.
Healthy Lifestyle & Nutritional Tips
- Drink plenty of liquids. Cranberry juice also helps.
- Eat celery, parsley and watermelon . These foods act as natural diuretics and cleansers.
- Avoid citrus fruits; these produce alkaline urine that encourages bacterial growth.
- Don’t drink alcohol, caffeine, carbonated beverages, coffee, chocolate, refined or processed foods and simple sugars
Natural Health Tips From Jan J Lategan
Definition: It is inflammation of the liver due to one of five hepatitis viruses.
Possible Causes: Contaminated food or water [type A]; blood transfusions; infected hypodermic needles; sexual intercourse [types B and C]
Symptoms: Intense fatigue; jaundice; lethargy; grey stools; vomiting; dark urine; stomach ache on the right side; sluggish lever; nausea; loss of appetite.
Lifestyle: Do not smoke; avoid passive smoking; take Paracetamol and plenty of Vitamin A. Avoid alcohol, butter, bacon, cream, full cream milk, real ice cream, sugars, Eat: Fruits [lots], vegetables, turkey, chicken, fish, beans, beets, and legumes. Cooking with plenty of garlic, turmeric and ginger and make sure you have enough rest. Drink 6-8 glasses of water with lemon juice to cleanse the liver of toxins.
- Milk Thistle with Dandelion [1×3] to cleanse and stimulate the liver.
- Take two small teaspoons of turmeric with water or juice to combat inflammation.
- 5ml colloidal silver every 2 hours or Echinacea Plus [2×2][6 days a week] to kill viruses.
- Take Alkaline Powder and Flaxseed capsules to heal the liver.
- Take Lecithin capsules [2×3] with phospholipids to detox the liver.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.39]
Cystitis (Bladder Infection)
Symptoms: Painful, frequent and urgent urination; pain in the lower back and abdominal area; chills and fever as the body tries to fight the infection; cloudy urine with strong odour; occasional traces of blood in urine.
Lifestyle: Eat or drink watermelon, garlic and parsley capsules, cranberry juice, apple juice, onion and celery.
Supplements: Cup of colloidal silver at first signs on an empty stomach, then 5ml every 2 hours; Citro Soda or Alkaline powder; turmeric [2 teaspoons per day]; Echinacea [2×2]; Cranberry capsules.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.22]
Definition: Inflammation and /or infection of the kidneys, sometimes accompanied by kidney stones.
Possible Symptoms: Painful frequent urination, chronic lower back pain, fever, fatigue, chills, swollen ankles, impotence.
Possible Causes: Excessive sugar and confectionery, red meat, gas sodas, pure coffee, colas, diabetes, allergies, metal toxicity, B-Vitamins and magnesium deficiency, excess aspirin [Disprins], much table salt, water pills, excessive prescription medication, lack of Omega 3 and 6, white bread.
Prevention with right lifestyle and diet:
- Six glasses of water; it washes the toxins that cause the infection from the kidneys.
- Avoid antacids, e.g. Rennie, etc. It may increase the risk of kidney stones. Drink milk or ½ teaspoon of turmeric with water for heartburn.
- Avoid non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like Advil, Motrin, Aleve, etc. which are connected with impaired renal function. Echinacea [1×2 six days a week] and Turmeric [3 small teaspoons] are natural anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Avoid foods that contain oxalates like rhubarb, spinach, and Ceylon tea.
- Oats or mueslie for breakfast, muesli containing 30% oats and nuts etc.
- Cook with herbs and spices for flavour and reduce salt to ½ teaspoon per day per person.
- Avoid Marmite, Bovril, Oxo, fish paste and biltong which contains high levels of salt.
- Avoid sardines, liver, kidney, anchovies etc.
- Drink caffeine free coffee, rooibos and fruit juice, especially apple juice for Quercetin.
- Dehydration is a risk factor in the formation of new stones. People with stones must not exercise excessively. Walk 3-4 times per week for 30 minutes.
- Avoid acidic dishes such as tomatoe stew, marmalade, apricot jam, etc. in aluminium cookware; use only wood and plastic spoons in aluminium cookware.
- Approximately 75% of kidney stones consist of calcium oxalate crystals and about 10% of uric acid crystals.
- B-Vitamins reduce the production of oxalates. Calcium is not the problem, oxalates are.
- Asparagus cleanses the kidneys, especially infections.
- Metal poisoning [see causes] are caused by metal fillings, aluminium cookware and lead in exhaust fumes from leaded petrol.
- Supporting Supplements (*optional):
- Alkaline Powder or pH Balance to neutralise the excess acid [also oxalic acid] in the urine. It contains magnesium to combat inflammation. [also oxalic acid] in the urine. It contains magnesium to combat inflammation. [See causes] Citro Soda also makes your urine alkaline, but does not contain magnesium.
- Vitamin B6 [50mgx2] reduces the production of oxalates. [See causes]
- Flaxseed capsules [See causes]
- Use Colloidal Silver to combat any infections. [Follow instructions]
- Turmeric: 3 half teaspoons in juice per day to combat any inflammation.
- *Ginkgo Biloba to help recover any kidney damage.
- *Cranberry juice/capsules to combat infection in the kidneys [and bladder].
- *Selenium capsules [2×100 mcg per day] if you suspect metal poisoning.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.48]
Urine Controle Loss (Incontinence)
1. Caffeine irritates the bladder and is also a diuretic, which means it makes the body produce more urine; avoid coffee, tea and colas; drink caffeine-free and rooibos. 2. Alcohol weakens the pelvic floor muscles in women; reduce or avoid it.
3. Artificial sweeteners and sugar-free cola, which contain aspartame, can irritate the bladder. It is a common cause of bladder dysfunction and leads to repeated urination. Use Hermesetas, Sweetex, Advantage or Stevia as sweeteners.
4. Drink 6-8 glasses (1.5 litres) of water per day; it dilutes the urine. Concentrated urine irritates the bladder.
5. Try to take no liquids about 3 hours before bedtime.
6. Experiment with the following and see what works best for you: Echinacea [1×2] [6 out of 7 days]. Alkaline Powder, 5ml Colloidal Silver; big pinch of turmeric at bedtime; Citro Soda. You can also alternate them.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.85]
Excerpts from Jan J. Lategan’s book, “Natural Health Tips”. Click here to find out where to order the book.