The most common reason why mouth blisters are called cold sores or herpes is because they easily occur when your immune system must fight a fever or cold. Though not well-known, colloidal silver is however proven to be an effective cure for Herpes.
Description, Symptoms & Causes
Cold cores, or fever blisters, are caused by herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1), which is related to, but different from, the virus that causes genital herpes.
Herpes and cold sores first appear three to ten days after exposure to the virus and may last up to three weeks.
The virus then remains permanently in the body, and moves into the nervous system close to the lips.
It will lie dormant there until triggered by fever, a cold or other viral infection, exposure to sun and wind, stress, menstruation, high levels of amino acid arginine, or depression of the immune system.
These sores are very contagious and very common.
[Prescription for Nutritional Healing [fourth edition] Phyllis A. Balch, CNC Page330]
Colloidal Silver For Herpes, Cold Sores & Fever Blisters
As soon as you feel a prickling or itchiness around the affected area (this is stage one of the development of the average cold sore), apply Silverlab Healing Gel. Do this every two hours. This should halt the development of the cold sore.
Healthy Lifestyle & Nutritional Tips
- Eat plenty of raw vegetables, as well as yogurt and other soured products.
- If cold sore outbreaks occur often, check for low thyroid function.
Natural Health Tips From Jan J Lategan
Cold Sores & Fever Blisters
Herpes simplex type 1 virus; it’s highly contagious and you never get rid of it; it is only art rest, but again makes its appearance with a trigger. Protect your friends and family with the tips below.
Triggers and/or Other Causes
Vitamin B2 deficiency; stress; low immunity; flu or cold; excessive sunlight or heat;
Avoid almonds, cashews, peanuts, peanut butter, gelatine [jelly] walnuts, sunflower, sesame, pork, chocolate and raisins to prevent it, but especially during an attack. It contains the amino acid Argenine which is considered a trigger.
Radish, celery, cabbage products and watermelon help to heal it.
Preventive Supplements [To Suppress the Virus]
- Rinse the mouth with 5ml colloidal silver at night at bedtime OR take Lysine [500mg] OR Echinacea [200mg] with Goldenseal [125mg] once a day.
- Vitamin B complex with B2 [Dischem] [1×2].
- Yoghurt – 200ml per day
- Immuno Choice [Immunity]
- Alkaline Powder with Calcium [1000mg]
- Magnesium for stress [500mg] and to keep the body alkaline
- Zinc [15mg] strengthens the tissues inside the lips and mouth so that the cold sore does not get a grip.
Supplements During Attack [To Block the Virus]
- Slowly rinse the mouth with a cup of colloidal silver [and swallow] with the first signs
- Later rinse mouth [and swallow] with 5ml on empty stomach three times a day or Echinacea [200mg] with Goldenseal [125mg] four times a day six days a week OR Lysine [1000mg x 3]
- B-complex [Dischem] [2×2]
Spray colloidal silver every half and hour on the blister or wound; it kills the virus within 4-6 minutes.
- Regularly spray your tooth brush with colloidal silver, which kills any lurking virus within 4–6 minutes.
- Do not touch the blisters; it spreads the virus.
- Do not share towels, glasses, razors and toothbrushes.
- Apply sunscreen on your lips between 10:00 and 15:00 if you tend to get it.
- Avoid kissing if you suffer from the disease.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.19]
Excerpts from Jan J. Lategan’s book, “Natural Health Tips”. Click here to find out where to order the book.