Description, Symptoms & Causes
According to Wikipedia, Haemorrhoids are vascular structures in the anal canal. In their normal state, they are cushions that help with stool control.
They become pathological or piles when swollen or inflamed. At this point the condition is technically known as hemorrhoidal disease.
The signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids depend on the type present. Internal hemorrhoids usually present with painless rectal bleeding, while external hemorrhoids may produce few symptoms or, if thrombosed, significant pain and swelling in the area of the anus.
Many people incorrectly refer to any symptom occurring around the anal-rectal area as “hemorrhoids” and serious causes of the symptoms should be ruled out.
While the exact cause of hemorrhoids remains unknown, a number of factors which increase intra-abdominal pressure, in particular constipation, are believed to play a role in their development.
Colloidal Silver For Piles
Apply Silverlab Healing Cream to the anus externally. Thereafter you can apply a 3ml ball of cream internally with the tip of your finger. This may take some practice, but it works quite well.
This not only helps to lubricate the stool, but also has an anti-inflammatory action.
For severe cases and if there is bleeding, apply Silverlab Healing Gel to stop infection. Also, please consult your doctor.
Natural Health Tips From Jan J Lategan
- Low fibre diet
- Refined foods
- Not drinking enough water
- Persistent coughing
- Childbirth. See Constipation.
- Avoid coffee, colas, white bread, curry and strong spices, cakes, biscuits, pies, hamburgers, takeaways, melted cheese, red meat, fizzy drinks, full cream milk, cream etc.
- Drink 8 glasses of water; oats or muesli for breakfast; eat seed loaf, onions and chicken. Use “wet ones” or “wet wipes” for babies instead of toilet paper.
- AB Yoghurt 200ml or probiotics
- Ginger capsules [1000mg extract]
- Skeletone or alkaline powder; a sip of canola oil before every meal
- 5ml colloidal silver first thing in the morning and last at night
- Apply colloidal silver gel or cream if needed for healing
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.37]
- Repeated urination, especially at night; bladder that does not empty completely.
- Dribbling at the end of urination, urgent need to urinate and a weak urine stream.
- Avoid or restrict beer, pure coffee, colas, water pill, parsley, celery, watermelon.
- Prostate Health
- Citro Soda or Alkaline Powder
- Turmeric [2 teaspoons]
- Flaxseed capsules [3×2]
- Zinc tablets [30mg] with Vitamin A and B6
- Vitamin E-400; Co-Q10 [100mcg]
- 5ml Colloidal Silver at bedtime
- Echninacea for prostatitis [inflammation of the prostate][1×2 tablets 6 of 7 days].
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.69]
Excerpts from Jan J. Lategan’s book, “Natural Health Tips”. Click here to find out where to order the book.