Description, Symptoms & Causes
Genital irritation can be caused by a variety of conditions and sources ranging from bacterial to fungal infections (among others).
Cyclists and runners often suffer from chafing, caused by increased moisture, heat and friction.
Colloidal Silver As a Genital Irritation Aid
Natural Health Tips From Jan J Lategan
The Herpes Simplex virus is responsible for cold sores and genital herpes. Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease.
Although type 2 herpes virus is the common cause for genital herpes, the herpes virus that causes cold sores [type 1] can also infect the genitals and vice versa.
The first attack is usually the most painful and normally lasts for a few weeks.
After healing the virus remains dormant until it is reactivated. Natural remedies are aimed at reducing the duration of an attack as well as the frequency.
- Small, irritating, fluid blisters and red, burning, itchy sores on genitals, buttocks or thighs.
- Avoid processed food, sugar, pure coffee, colas, chocolates, vinegar, citrus, tomatoes, white bread, white flour products, fine pastries, cream, full cream milk, ice cream, butter, bacon, sausage, peanuts, and peanut butter.
- Limit salt intake, dairy, seeds, whole wheat, seed loaf and nuts during attacks.
- Try to eat lean meat like turkey, lean pork and fish as well as vegetables.
- Probiotics [500mgx2]
- Rinse mouth for one minute with 10ml colloidal silver liquid first thing in the morning and last thing at night to improve immunity.
- Refrain from intercourse with carriers or use a condom.
- Spray colloidal silver liquid on affected areas to kill the virus.
- Echinacea [2×2][6 days per week] to kill the virus
- Drink 1.5-2.0 litres of water per day at the first signs of an outbreak to detox the body
- MSM [500mg x 3] for pain until discomfort lessens.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.39]
Scabies is an intensely itch, highly infectious parasitic skin disease caused by the itch mite.
Infestation can be transferred by direct skin contact, especially during sexual activity or while sharing a bed or towel.
Scabies is thus considered a sexually transmitted disease.
Grey or red buttons or scabs where the itch mite infiltrated, especially between the fingers, the wrists and genitals. It causes a severe itching, especially at night or in warm conditions.
- Scabies is highly contagious and the patient and all with whom he/she had contact with should be treated, even if they do not itch.
- Apply an anti-scabies agent to wrinkles in the body.
- The itching can last up to 2 weeks.
- Use colloidal silver gel.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.73]
Excerpts from Jan J. Lategan’s Natural Health Tips. Purchase Jan’s amazing book by phoning him on 021 913 2382 or 082 290 2281. The books are available in English and Afrikaans. Every household should have one.