Mouth sores, mouth ulcers, cold sores, oral thrush and even bleeding gums can be quite painful. Depending on their specific location in the oral cavity, it often interfere with your ability to eat and speak. Luckily there are some mouth sores home remedies available.
Mouth sores are small (up to 5mm in diameter) painful, shallow, grey-white, round sores which form on the inside of your cheeks and lips, and under your tongue.
Oral thrush appears as creamy, white patches on the inside of the mouth with red, irritated areas. It can occur in babies, people with dentures, those who have just been treated with antibiotics, or those with diabetes, a permanently dry mouth or a lowered immune system.
Oral thrush can also affect people who use corticosteroid inhalers for asthma – you can prevent this by rinsing your mouth out with water (don’t swallow the rinse water) or brushing your teeth after using these medicines.
Silverlab Colloidal Silver For Mouth Sores, Mouth Ulcers, Thrush & Bleeding Gums
- Rinse mouth using 20ml of Silverlab Liquid 3 times daily.
- Spray Colloidal Silver into your mouth as often as needed.
- Read Amanda-Jane’s blog regarding breastfeeding and oral thrush.
Additional Healthy Lifestyle & Nutritional Tips
- Add a good liquid probiotic to your diet.
- Avoid kissing.
Natural Health Tips For Mouth Sores, Mouth Ulcers & Oral Thrush – From Jan J Lategan
- Hard toothbrush; always use soft or medium
- Possible lack of vitamin C or Flavonoids in vegetables.
- Rinse mouth with colloidal silver to prevent infection and to help it heal fast before you brush again.
- Q10 promotes health gums; vitamin C strengthens the artery walls.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.9]
Vinegar, citrus, pineapple, lots of coffee and tea.
B-Complex [Dischem] [2×2]; Evening primrose oil; Zinc wit Vitamin A and B6.
Spray or rinse mouth frequently with colloidal silver [and swallow] to improve it.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.11]
This is a genital and oral infection.
Candida Albicans is a yeast or fungal infection; 3 out of 4 women suffer from it. It has serious effects if it infects the small intestines and the bloodstream. See Symptoms.
Repeated courses of antibiotics or cortisone.
White fungus in throat [even tongue] and big toe nail; fatigue; vaginal thrush; constipation or diarrhoea; inflammation of the colon; bloating; muscle and joint pain; clogged sinuses; vaginitis; kidney and bladder infections; memory loss; mood swings; adrenal gland problems; low blood sugar; thyroid problems; hormonal imbalances; itching; prostatitis; dizziness; foggy mind; weight gain or weight low; anxiety and depression.
Avoid all food containing yeast i.e. mushrooms, beer, coffee, colas, wine, bread, Marmite, Bovril, Oxo, pizzas; avoid sugar, confectionary, sweet grapes, watermelon, sweet peaches, fizzy drinks; use Hermasetas or Sweetex as sweeteners; avoid vinegar products such as mustard, mayonnaise, pickled onions and beets, rye bread and eat a lot of unsweetened yogurt with live cultures or take Probiotics supplements.
Colloidal silver spray is a wonder cure for fungi in the mouth, throat, toenails, vagina etc. Spray frequently, no side effects; Echinacea [2×2] [6 days a week] kills all fungi; Garlic; Grapefruit seed extract.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.13]
Gum Disease (Gingivitis)
Gums which bleed after brushing; red, swollen and tender gums; bad taste in the mouth; chronic bad breath.
Improper brushing, flossing and rinsing; high sugar diet; lack of Vitamin C; smoking.
Rinse with Colloidal silver and swallow; Q10 capsules [50mg x 2] protect gum tissue against cell damage and speeds up healing.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.35]
Halitosis (Bad Breath)
You will have a bad breath if you skipped breakfast and may not even know it, but other will notice it and avoid you.
It is unpleasant and can be a disaster in any relationship. Nobody however will tell you. The golden rule is: Don’t skip breakfast; See Low Blood Sugar for other disadvantages. Enjoy a high fibre breakfast such as oats or muesli.
Supplements For Digestive Problems
Ginger capsules. About 1000mg extract per day; Yoghurt AB 1 litre per week, or probiotics; colloidal silver [10ml per day] or activated charcoal tablets / capsules one per day for 10 days: both getting rid of bad bacteria in the colon, which also cause bad breath. Colloidal silver can be used regularly. Drink 6-8 glasses of water during the course of the day.
[Natural Health Tips 2012, p.37 – Jan J. Lategan]
Stress; lack of B complex; Vitamin A deficiency; sometimes a lack of iron in women.
Spray or rinse frequently with colloidal silver; the silver ions kill any germs in the mouth within 4-6 minutes, stopping the infection and the oxygen-carrying blood from the heart literally heals it overnight.
- Lots of onions
- Stress Vite [2×2] with many B Vitamins and to combat stress or B-complex or the multi-vitamin, Biogen with many B Vitamins
- Vitamin A and iron.
[Natural Health Tips 2012, p.57 – Jan J. Lategan]
- Spray your tooth brush regularly with colloidal silver; it kills all germs within 4-6 minutes; rinse or spray your mouth with colloidal silver after brushing before going to bed. It prevents tooth decay and visits to the dentist. People with a denture should spray it daily with colloidal silver or apply the gel to prevent gum infection and irritation.
[Natural Health Tips 2012, p.63 – Jan J. Lategan]
- Echinacea: 2-4 tablets ever two hours to kill the germs that caused the abscess.
- Rinse or spray the mouth frequently with colloidal silver and swallow.
- Crushing a clove between teeth or clove oil on cotton wool works very well.
- Rinse mouth with colloidal silver to kill germs causing the pain.
- Use Echinacea to kill germs causing the pain.
- Rinse mouth at bedtime with colloidal silver; it kills all the germs that cause decay
- Reduce your sugar intake; avoid fizzy drinks*; avoid fruit juices with high acid content.
- Brush your teeth after every meal.
*Even sugar-free soft drinks contain phosphoric acid which decays teeth.
Low bone density.
Take supplements of osteoporosis; brush with Sensodyne toothpaste until sensitivity disappears, rinse or spray mouth with colloidal silver.
[Natural Health Tips 2012, p.83 – Jan J. Lategan]
Excerpts from Jan J. Lategan’s book, “Natural Health Tips”. Click here to find out where to order the book.