Description, Symptoms & Causes
Dermatophytosis is a clinical condition caused by fungal infection of the skin in humans and pets.
The term “ringworm”, commonly used to refer to such infections, is a misnomer, since the condition is caused by fungi of several different species and not by parasitic worms.
The fungi that cause parasitic infection (dermatophytes) feed on keratin, the material found in the outer layer of skin, hair, and nails.
These fungi thrive on skin that is warm and moist, but may also survive directly on the outsides of hair shafts or in their interiors.
In pets, the fungus responsible for the disease survives in skin and on the outer surface of hairs.
It has been estimated that currently up to twenty percent of the population may be infected by ringworm or one of the other dermatophytoses.
It is especially common among people who play sports, wrestling in particular.
Wrestlers with ringworm may be withheld from competition until their skin condition is deemed non-infectious by the proper authorities. Wikipedia
A wart is a small, rough growth resembling a cauliflower or a solid blister.
It typically occurs on humans’ hands or feet but often in other locations.
Warts are caused by a viral infection, specifically by one of the many types of human papillomavirus (HPV).
There are as many as 10 varieties of warts, the most common considered to be mostly harmless.
It is possible to get warts from others; they are contagious and usually enter the body in an area of broken skin.
They typically disappear after a few months but can last for years and can reoccur. (Wikipedia)
Colloidal Silver as Ringworm & Warts Treatment
It is the antiviral properties of the colloidal silver that kills the warts and the anti-fungal properties that kills the ringworm.
Silverlab estimates (from the feedback we have received) that colloidal silver is effective in more than 90% of cases of warts and almost all cases of ringworm.
See also Genital warts.
Natural Health Tips From Jan J Lategan
Foot Warts (Planter Warts)
There is a virus in your system.
- Drink 15ml of colloidal silver first thing in the morning and last thing at night to kill the viruses.
- Apply colloidal silver gel to warts.
- Echinacea also kills viruses, 1-2 tablets 6 out of 7 days.
- Take Immuno Choice to strengthen immunity so the body can fight off the virus.
- To remove the wart is no lasting solution. The virus is still in your body and just waiting for an opportunity to form another plantar wart.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.33]
Red, itchy and flaky spots.
Fungal infection Cure
Colloidal silver gel or cream kills the fungi.
- It is contagious; do not share towels.
- Most infections heal within 1-2 weeks.
- Nails infected with ringworm become smooth and white or yellow and brittle and can take 12 months to recover.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.72]
Warts are usually harmless, but unsightly growths, which can range from a speck to the size of a bean, and usually slightly darker than the skin.
They are caused by viruses. Although they sometimes appear serious, most disappear within 1-2 years without any treatment.
Fresh vegetables and fruit or pure fruit and vegetable juice. Concentrate on citrus, broccoli and sulphur-rich foods such as garlic, onions, cabbage and eggs.
Sugar-rich food, tarts, cakes, sweets, sodas and refined foods.
- Do not apply pressure to a wart, cut, and scratch or bite it. It can spread or become infected.
- Apply lemon juice or sea water or inside of papaya or banana peels.
- Cut a square from the inside of a banana, but it on the wart and stick it with a plaster. Repeat daily until the wart disappears.
- Supplements until wart disappears: B-Complex [Dischem] or Revite Super B for normal cell division; Esther C: [6x500mg per day] repels viruses; Vitamin A capsules. If the wart does not disappear, spray it with colloidal silver or apply colloidal silver gel.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.86]