Colloidal Silver Gastric Upsets, Diarrhoea & Food Poisoning
Description, Symptoms & Causes
A sore stomach is usually due to a stomach infection caused by a wide variety of pathogens from Campylobacter to Salmonella to E. coli, Shigella, Listeria, Clostridium (i.e., Botulism) and others.
Symptoms are usually one or more of the following:
- Food poisoning
- Candida albicans (Fungal bloom)
- Diarrhoea / running stomach
- Sore stomach
- Tummy ache
- Vomiting and nausea
- Stomach ulcers
Though many people know the term “stomach flu”, any stomach infection is really caused by food poisoning bacteria such as E. coli, Salmonella, Rotavirus or Norovirus, the latter two of which are not related to the flu virus.
That said, a stomach infection can be a set back for one, with symptoms such as nausea, cramps, vomiting and running stomach (diarrhoea).
Colloidal Silver For A Sore Stomach
Although there’s no official clinical evidence suggesting colloidal silver can be used as a remedy for a sore stomach, running stomach, stomach ulcers, food poisoning or other stomach infections, many people none the less testified to it being effective against all sorts of the stomach.
Also, doctors and scientists have now discovered that the microbial balance in the gastrointestinal tract or gut accounts for 75% to 85% of our immune system!
Our research shows that Silverlab Liquid, even when taken in excessive quantities of up to 1 litre per day, do not negatively impact our intestinal flora (our probiotics in the gut), proving that colloidal silver indeed kills all of the disease-causing bacteria that we have tested.
Colloidal silver has also proven to be excellent for colon infection and other colon problems.
Natural Health Tips From Jan J Lategan
You may have swallowed some harmful bacteria or parasite and your body is trying to get rid of it. See food poisoning below.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.24]
Bacteria, parasites or viruses, poor personal or kitchen hygiene and sometimes toxic chemicals. The bacteria Salmonella or E.coli are mostly responsible for the inconvenience. Cold chicken snacks on a hot day are likely culprits, avoid them.
Signs of Food Poisoning
Vomiting, diarrhoea, fever, abdominal pain, bloody stool
- Defrost foods only in the microwave.
- Marinated meats should be stored in the refrigerator.
- Wash all utensils and surfaces used for raw meat before it is used for cooked meat or other foods such as salads; wash your hands after you have worked with raw meat.
- Leftovers should be promptly stored in the refrigerator.
- Make sure raw meat does not drip on other foods in the refrigerator.
- Heat destroys most bacteria, heat food thoroughly.
- Do not give cow’s milk to children under 12 months.
- Steak for the elderly, disabled, children and pregnant women should be well done. [not pink]
Treatment and Lifestyle:
- Half a glass of colloidal silver liquid with first symptoms; then 5ml every half an hour.
- Or activated charcoal: 3-4 tablets every two hours until symptoms disappear.
- Or Echinacea tablets: 3-4 tablets every two hours until symptoms disappear.
- Or Probiotics capsules.
- Eat lots of yoghurt AB and drink flat Coke if you have diarrhoea.
- Eat chicken soup and rice; drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
- Avoid milk, citrus, alcohol and high fibre foods for a day or two.
Infections caused by food do not last for long and will clear up without prescribed medicine. However, if there is no improvement within eight hours, get probiotics or Immodium at your pharmacy.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.32]
Inflammation or irritation of the lining of the stomach.
- Abdominal pain
- Excess gas
- Nausea and vomiting
- Bad taste in the mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Hiccups after eating
- Difficulty swallowing
The bacteria H.Pylori
- A virus
- Excess alcohol
- Aspirin and other anti-inflammatory drugs over a long period
- Do not lie down immediately after eating
- Stop smoking
- Avoid disprins
- Ecotrin, ibuprofen, naproxen etc. drink plenty of water
- Eat small meals and chew your food well
- Do not eat late at night
- Eat raw and slightly steamed vegetables during a flare-up
- Avid pan-fried and spicy foods
- Drink freshly made carrot juice, carrot-cabbage juice and carrot-papaya juice to heal the affected tissues
- Drink a cup of colloidal silver at the first signs; repeat in 8-12 hours; drink 1 tablespoon every 2 hours to kill the bacteria
- Drink ½ teaspoon of turmeric 2-3 times a day; it is an antacid [bloating] and anti-inflammatory
- Ginger caps for the bloating
- Probiotics [1×2 30 min. after meals]
- 30mg zinc and 2mg copper per day to promote tissue healing
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.35]
Treat with one or more of the following virus killers:
- Colloidal silver
- Echinacea [1×2] 6 days a week
- Garlic [3×2 capsules per day]
- Turmeric [2 teaspoons in juice per day]
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.79]
- Poor diet
- Sore stomach
- Cross pains in the abdomen
- Bloody vomit
- Avoid curry, tomatoes, tomato stew, tomato sauce, citrus, sour plums, pineapple, papaya, acid fruit juice, rhubarb
- Avoid aspirin, Disprin, Grandpa, ibuprofen, Myprodol etc.
- Avoid common antacids; rather drink milk or a pinch of turmeric or Alkaline powder for heartburn.
- Avoid white bread, pastries, sweet pastries, pies, hamburgers, hot dogs etc.
- Do not lie down immediately after you have eaten
- Do not smoke
- 5ml of colloidal silver before each meal to disinfect ulcers so that they can heal faster
- pinch of Zambuk ointment before each meal, covering the ulcers and protecting them from the stomach acids so it does not hurt and can heal quickly
- Alkaline Powder to neutralize the excess acid and prevent pain
- Stress Vite or Magnesium SR or Green tea capsules to combat stress: Activated charcoal [2-3 tablets]
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.79
Excerpts from Jan J. Lategan’s Natural Health Tips. Purchase Jan’s amazing book by phoning him on 021 913 2382 or 082 290 2281. The books are available in English and Afrikaans. Every household should have one.