Colloidal silver has been proven to be an excellent skin sores, bed sores & diabetic ulcer treatment as it helps to eliminate the bacteria of the wound without damaging newly forming skin cells.
Whilst other antiseptics may sting when applied to skin sores due to the fact that it’s killing the surrounding wall tissue cells, colloidal silver does in fact not harm the surrounding cells or tissue.
Description, Symptoms & Causes
When a bed does not give proper support to the body, pressure points can form. Irritation or rashes on the skin then lead to open wounds or skin sores.
Bed sores, also known as pressure sores, are deep ulcers that form when pressure is exerted over bony areas of the body for long periods of time, restricting circulation and leading to the death of cells in the underlying tissue.
They are most commonly found on the heels, buttocks, hips, sacrum, and shoulder blades.
Anyone who is confined to a bed, chair, or wheelchair due to illness is at risk for developing bed sores, which can range from mild to severe.
An area of reddening skin that doesn’t go away, even after pressure is relieved, is an indication of a developing bed sore, as is local swelling and/or hardening of the tissue. Severe bed sores can require surgery for removal of dead tissue.
[Prescription for Nutritional Healing [fourth edition] Phyllis A. Balch, CNC – Page 240]
Skin Sores or Bed Sores Treatment Through Colloidal Silver
Although it is advisable to immediately treat the earliest signs of bed sores, more serious stages of bed sores can also be treated with ionic colloidal silver Liquid by constantly spraying the infected area to kill the bacterial growth and to stimulate new cell growth.
Healthy Lifestyle & Nutritional Tips
- Eat a simple, well-balanced diet with plenty of raw, fresh fruits and green and yellow vegetables to ensure a good supply of vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
- Eliminate junk foods, processed foods, and sugar from the diet.
- Use ground flax-seeds, oat bran, psyllium husks.
- Fibre absorbs dangerous toxins and helps prevent constipation.
Natural Health Tips From Jan J Lategan
Bed Sores Treatment
Spray with colloidal silver frequently to kill any germs and allow the wounds to heal.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.8]
Gangerene (Also see Diabetes 1& 2)
- Diabetes 1
- Diabetes 2
- Poor circulation
- Half a glass colloidal silver at first sign; 5ml every two hours; rinse mouth for one minute before you swallow; it fights the infection from within.
- Colloidal silver spray every half hour; it kills the germs in the wounds so that they heal quickly.
- Echinacea (2×2 tablets for 6 out of 7 days) to fight the infection.
- Ginkgo Biloba, Gotu Kola and Cayenne Pepper improve circulation in the legs.
- Get medical advice.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.34]
Poor circulation especially seniors and diabetics.
Avoid red meat, sausages, meat pies, burgers, full fat milk, hard margarines, pan fried foods, ice cream, white bread, pies and cakes.
- Spray colloidal silver every half hour
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Red Pepper
- Zinc with Vitamin A and B6
- 5ml colloidal silver on an empty stomach throughout the day
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.49]
Excerpts from Jan J. Lategan’s book, “Natural Health Tips”. Click here to find out where to order the book.