A throat ailments can either be a bacterial or a viral infection leading to inflammation of the tissues of the throat that causes redness, pain and swelling of the walls or structures of the throat.
In addition, a sore throat can be caused by anything that irritates the sensitive mucous membranes at the back of the throat and mouth.
Sore throats are one of the most common health complaints. They are characterised by a raw, burning, and/or scratchy feeling at the back of the throat.
Sore throats are seldom serious, but quite often are the first symptom of another disorder. Throat irritation can signal a cold, flu, mononucleosis, Epstein-Barr virus, herpes simples, as well as many childhood illnesses such as measles and chickenpox.
(Prescription for Nutritional Healing [fourth edition] Phyllis A. Balch, CNC, Page713)
Silverlab Colloidal Silver For Throat Ailments
- Gargle with 5ml Silverlab Liqui-Gel or Silverlab Liquid every 2 hours until symptoms have improved. Hold the liquid in your mouth for a minute before swallowing. Colloidal silver is an aid for sore throats. This powerful antibiotic has no known side effects.
Additional Healthy Lifestyle & Nutritional Tips
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Sip a mixture of raw honey and lemon juice to coat the soothe the throat.
- If you’re having an especially difficult time swallowing, and are not able to get the proper intake of nutrients, try drinking an instant breakfast drink.
- Avoid eating foods that are spicy, hot, salty or acidic. These can be irritating to the throat.
Natural Health Tips For Throat Infection, Sore Throat & Tonsils – From Jan J Lategan
- Gargle frequently with colloidal silver and swallow. Silver ions kill bacteria, viruses and fungi quickly and fight any infection. It is a natural antibiotic. It works very well.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.78]
Excerpts from Jan J. Lategan‘s Natural Health Tips. Purchase Jan’s amazing book by phoning him on 021 913 2382 or 082 290 2281. The books are available in English and Afrikaans. Every household should have one.