For those looking for a treatment for eczema or dermatitis, you probably know the symptoms of the skin disease very well – red from inflammation, your skin is dry with flaky patches. Therefore you’ll be relieved to find a wonderful treatment for eczema called colloidal silver.
Description, Symptoms & Causes
The actual cause of eczema is not yet understood by doctors and scientists, though it is speculated to be the result of an over-active immune system which responds very aggressively to irritants.
These irritants could be anything from chemicals found in cleaning products or body products to food allergies or sudden changes in temperature.
Though a pharmaceutical treatment for eczema has not yet been discovered, there is a treatment which could be very beneficial to those who suffer from the symptoms of eczema.
Dermatitis is a general term for any type of inflammation of the skin. Many cases of dermatitis are simply the result of allergies. This type of condition is called allergic or contact dermatitis.
Sin inflammation may be linked to contact with perfumes, cosmetic, rubber, medicated creams and ointments, latex or plants. Whatever the irritant, if the skin remains in constant contact with it, the dermatitis is likely to spread and become more severe.
[Prescription for Nutritional Healing [fourth edition] Phyllis A. Balch, CNC Page357]
Silverlab Colloidal Silver As Treatment For Eczema & Dermatitis
Colloidal silver has been used prior to the discovery of penicillin in treating skin infections because of its abilities to fight bacteria and yeasts.
Made up of microscopic particles of silver which are suspended in de-mineralized water, colloidal silver can be drunk or used in lotions and sprays.
Healthy Lifestyle & Nutritional Tips
- Add brown rice and millet to your diet.
- Avoid eggs, peanuts, soy foods, wheat and dairy products
- Avoid sugar, strawberries, chocolate, white flour, fats, fried foods and processed foods.
- Try a gluten-free diet for six weeks, then add gluten-containing foods back to the diet one at a time, and see if the condition changes.
- Do not eat foods containing raw eggs, which contain avidin, a protein that binds to biotin and prevents it from being absorbed. Biotin is needed for skin and scalp disorders.
- Eat a diet of plenty of raw fruit and vegetables.
Natural Health Tips From Jan J Lategan
Tissue inflammation, usually under the skin mainly due to a bacterial infection caused by a septic wound, a bite or the remains of a thorn.
Redness, swelling, pain, red stripe on a limb.
- Drink half a glass [100ml] colloidal silver at the first signs to cleanse the blood, then 5ml every two hours. Spray the wound every half hour with colloidal silver spray to kill any germs in the wound.
- Take Echinacea [1×2] [6 out of 7 days] or half a teaspoon of turmeric in juice, twice daily for inflammation.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.15]
Often due to a lack of selenium, as well as stress, allergies, perfumes, heredity.
Vitamin A or lots of carrot, pineapple, celery, leafy vegetables, grapes, melon and papaya, cook with lots of onions and drink 2-3 glasses of apple juice.
- Colloidal silver spray [spray frequently]
- Vitamin E800
- Turmeric [2 teaspoons] or Echinacea
- B-Complex [Dischem] [2×2] or Revite Super B [1×2]
- Zinc and Vitamin A
- Green tea caps
- Magnesium SR or Stress Vite
- Evening Primrose [1×3]
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.23]
Pigmentation Problems (Vitiligo)
A blotchy skin condition characterized by white patches due to loss of the natural pigment melanin. It’s an auto-immune disease which is hereditary.
- Sorrow, stress, shock, B-Vitamin deficiency, overactive thyroid, zinc deficiency, Vitamin A deficiency, fungal infection, low gastric acid levels.
The usual treatment for the white spots is to hide them with makeup or walnut juice.
- Eat lots of peanut butter if it is due to an overactive thyroid gland
- avoid alkaline powder and drink acidic fruit juices if you have low gastric acid levels.
- Avoid excess sunlight.
- Pigment [Natural products]: 150 tablets @R85.
- The following are optional: Stress Vite [3×2] with phenylalanine; Vitamin C [1×3]; sink with Vitamin A and B6 tablets [2×2]; Magnesium SR or Green tea capsules; apply colloidal silver gel or cream frequently to patches; PABA [200mgx2] to re-promote pigmentation; MSM [1×3]; Glutamine [100mg].
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.66]
Psoriasis (Skin Disease)
Scaly, itchy, bleeding skin diseases.
It does not originate in the skin, but from the digestive tract. In natural medicine it is known as the leaky intestines (leaky gut syndrome). The intestines become thin and permeable; so that large amounts of toxic bacteria that are normally excreted through the digestive tract can thus enter the blood stream. The body then tries to dispose of them through the sweat glands in the skin. It is often hereditary.
- Avoid tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato juice, tomato stew, lemon, peppers, and pizza.
- Also avoid fizzy drinks, ships, pan fried foods, pickled foods.
- Also avoid burgers, pies, butter, cream, full cream milk, real ice cream, bacon and alcohol.
- Alkaline Powder
- 5ml colloidal silver every two hours; Apply colloidal silver gel or spray to the skin
- Omega 3 [1×3]
- Echinacea [1×2] for 6 days a week.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.70]
Excerpts from Jan J. Lategan’s book, “Natural Health Tips”. Click here to find out where to order the book.