Description, Symptoms & Causes
The symptoms of vaginal irritation, or inflammation of the mucous membranes lining the vagina, include a burning and/or itching sensation and abnormal vaginal discharge.
Vaginal irritation may be caused by bacterial or fungal infection, vitamin B deficiency, or irritation from excessive douching or the use of such products as deodorant sprays.
Other factors, such as poor hygiene and tight, wet or damp underwear may contribute to the problem.
Pregnancy, diabetes, and the use of antibiotics disturb the body’s natural balance, creating an environment in which infectious organisms can thrive.
Oral contraceptives also can produce vaginal inflammation.
[Prescription for Nutritional Healing [fourth edition] Phyllis A. Balch, CNC Page747]
Colloidal Silver For Vaginal Irritation & Genital Warts
That Time of the Month?
- Dip tampon into Silverlab Healing Gel before inserting to prevent vaginal irritation caused by tampons.
- Apply the Silverlab Healing Cream or Silverlab Healing Gel to the vagina as often as you need to.
- Douche with Silverlab Liqui-Gel or Liquid once per day, 3 days in a row.
- Use Silverlab Healing Gel or Cream during intimacy to prevent reinfection. They can be used simultaneously.
- Put 50ml Silverlab Liquid into a clear plastic bag. Put your member into the bag and soak for 6 minutes.
- If it has reached the stage of bleeding, add a quarter teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda to the 50ml liquid.
- Discard of the bag in a suitable way.
- Apply Silverlab Healing Gel liberally to the affected area.
- This can be done once per day until all symptoms are clear. It is possible to have warts growing on the inside of the urethra where it remains undetected.
- Consult your medical professional.
- Clean the vagina with fresh water and then gently dry the area with a towel.
- Douche with 50ml Silverlab Liquid.
- If the area is very raw or bleeding, add a quarter of a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda to the liquid before douching. It is probably easiest to do this lying on your back in an empty bath tub.
- After 6 minutes, allow the liquid to run out of the vagina. Do not now rinse with fresh water.
- Apply Silverlab Healing Gel liberally, internally and externally.
- Consult your medical professional.
Silverlab Healing Cream and Healing Gel have been formulated for use in the most sensitive areas. Use them both, alternatively or together to enhance personal lubrication.
Colloidal Silver as a personal lubricant may assist with:
- Burning or stinging
Also see Warts & Ringworm Management.
Healthy Lifestyle & Nutritional Tips
- Eat plain yogurt that contains live yogurt cultures
- Consume fibre daily. Oat bran is a good source.
- Eat a diet that is fruit-free, sugar-free, and yeast-free until it has cleared up.
- Avoid aged cheeses, alcohol, chocolate, dried fruits, fermented foods, all grains containing gluten (wheat, oats, rye and barley), ham, honey, nut butters, pickles, raw mushrooms, soy sauce, sprouts, sugar in any form, vinegar, and all yeast products. Also eliminate citrus and acidic fruits.
- Keep clean and dry.
- Wear cotton underwear, which absorbs moisture and allows air to circulate.
Natural Health Tips From Jan J Lategan
This is a genital and oral infection. Definition: Candida Albicans is a yeast or fungal infection; 3 out of 4 women suffer from it.
It has serious effects if it infects the small intestines and the bloodstream.
- Repeated courses of antibiotics or cortisone.
- White fungus in throat [even tongue] and big toe nail; fatigue; vaginal thrush; constipation or diarrhoea; inflammation of the colon; bloating; muscle and joint pain; clogged sinuses; vaginitis; kidney and bladder infections; memory loss; mood swings; adrenal gland problems; low blood sugar; thyroid problems; hormonal imbalances; itching; prostatitis; dizziness; foggy mind; weight gain or weight low; anxiety and depression.
- Avoid all food containing yeast i.e. mushrooms, beer, coffee, colas, wine, bread, Marmite, Bovril, Oxo, pizzas.
- Avoid sugar, confectionary, sweet grapes, watermelon, sweet peaches, fizzy drinks.
- Use Hermasetas or Sweetex as sweeteners.
- Avoid vinegar products such as mustard, mayonnaise, pickled onions and beets, rye bread and eat a lot of unsweetened yogurt with live cultures or take Probiotics supplements.
- Colloidal silver spray is a wonder cure for fungi in the mouth, throat, toenails, vagina etc.
- Spray frequently, it has no side effects
- Echinacea [2×2] [6 days a week] kills all fungi
- Grapefruit seed extract
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.13]
The Herpes Simplex virus is responsible for cold sores and genital herpes.
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease.
Although type 2 herpes virus is the common cause for genital herpes, the herpes virus that causes cold sores [type 1] can also infect the genitals and vice versa.
The first attack is usually the most painful and normally lasts for a few weeks.
After healing the virus remains dormant until it is reactivated.
Natural remedies are aimed at reducing the duration of an attack as well as the frequency.
Small, irritating, fluid blisters and red, burning, itchy sores on genitals, buttocks or thighs.
- Avoid processed food, sugar, pure coffee, colas, chocolates, vinegar, citrus, tomatoes, white bread, white flour products, fine pastries, cream, full cream milk, ice cream, butter, bacon, sausage, peanuts, and peanut butter.
- Limit salt intake, dairy, seeds, whole wheat, seed loaf and nuts during attacks.
- Try to eat lean meat like turkey, lean pork and fish as well as vegetables.
- Probiotics [500mgx2]; rinse mouth for one minute with 10ml colloidal silver first thing in the morning and last thing at night to improve immunity.
- Refrain from intercourse with carriers or use a condom.
- During outbreak: spray colloidal silver on affected areas to kill the virus.
- Echinacea [2×2][6 days per week] to kill the virus.
- Drink 1.5-2.0 litre of water per day at the first signs of an outbreak to detox the body.
- MSM [500mg x 3] for pain until discomfort lessens.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.39]
Scabies is an intensely itch, highly infectious parasitic skin disease caused by the itch mite.
Infestation can be transferred by direct skin contact, especially during sexual activity or while sharing a bed or towel.
Scabies is thus considered a sexually transmitted disease.
- Grey or red buttons or scabs where the itch mite infiltrated, especially between the fingers, the wrists and genitals.
- It causes a severe itching, especially at night or in warm conditions.
- Scabies is highly contagious and the patient and all with whom he/she had contact with should be treated, even if they do not itch.
- Apply an anti-scabies agent to wrinkles in the body.
- The itching can last up to 2 weeks.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.73]
Excerpts from Jan J. Lategan’s Natural Health Tips.