What is the Ideal Remedy for Eye Infection, also known as Conjunctivitis?
- Since the inflammatory condition of conjunctivitis has many causes, including viral or bacterial infection, irritants, allergies or occasional fungal infections, the ideal remedy would be one that simultaneously treats these distressing ailments.
- Conjunctivitis is a common condition that affects people of all ages, particularly children. The remedy should be one that is safe for adults and children and which can be applied directly onto the eye.
What Does the Scientific Literature Say?
- The laboratory tests conducted by Larry C. Ford, MD of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at UCLA School of Medicine, revealed the ability of colloidal silver to kill viral, fungal, and bacterial organisms. The tests established that colloidal silver has no known side effects.
What does Silverlab suggest for Safe and Effective Treatment of Conjunctivitis?
Silverlab is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high quality ionised colloidal silver. Colloidal silver is the ideal remedy for treating conjunctivitis owing to the following properties in its 18ppm formulations:
- Safe for application to the whole family
- Safe to apply to the eyelids or directly to the eyes
How do I use Silverlab Products in the Treatment of Conjunctivitis?
- Cleaning: Using either Silverlab Liquid or Silverlab Liquid Spray, tilt the head back and apply or spray one or 2 drops or sprays onto the closed eye and then wipe away with a tissue. This will ensure there is no grit or dirt on the eye, eyelid or eye lashes. It is safe to get the Liquid onto the eye itself.
- Treatment: Apply or spray 4 or 5 drops or sprays onto the closed eye again. With the head still tilted, open and close the eyes 3 or 4 times to allow the Liquid to move underneath the eyelids. A clean finger can also be used to gently move the eyelid to help the Liquid flow beneath it. Hold this position for 2 minutes. Wipe with a tissue when done and then repeat for the other eye if necessary.
- 5ml of Silverlab Liquid in an eye bath, 3 to 4 times per day is another way to treat the infection.
- Sensitive eyes may burn slightly, but only for a short while. If the burning is severe, Silverlab Nasal Spray can be applied using a dropper pipette to place a few drops in each eye.
- A sty can cause or aggravate conjunctival irritation. To treat it, use 5ml of Silverlab Liquid in an eye bath, 3 to 4 times per day. Or spray Silverlab Liquid Spray 4 to 5 times on the area, 3 to 4 times per day. Keep the Liquid on the area for at least 2 minutes.
- Silverlab Healing Gel is a topical gel that is safe to use in sensitive areas, including the eye and eyelids. The Healing Gel can be applied, between eye bath or spray applications, directly onto the sty.
- To prevent infectious conjunctivitis and to prevent it spreading, use the Silverlab Liquid Spray as a general disinfectant for the hands, face and eyes.
Our Silverlab experience and client feedback reveals that conjunctivitis is healed in 6 – 36 hours and a sty in 2 to 3 days.
Silverlab products are available at leading pharmacies and health shops without a prescription.
Get yours today!