Jan J. Lategan 2013, Natural Health Tips, p 110
About 80 years ago our soil contained more silver, which prevented infectious diseases by destroying fungi, bacteria and viruses. Today however, the silver in the soil is depleted for various reasons, including the fact that animal and kitchen waste are no longer reverted into farmland. Moreover, because of over-prescribing of antibiotics, the infectious organisms are now much more resistant to conventional prescription antibiotics. These microbial organisms however show no resistance to silver.
How is this useful to us today?
Ionic Colloidal Silver is a natural antibiotic. A solution of silver ions in pure distilled deionised water kills bacteria, fungi and viruses rapidly anywhere in the body without adverse effects. Unlike conventional antibiotics, it does not kill good bacteria or healthy cells.
What are the uses for Ionic Colloidal Silver?
Research has shown that colloidal silver has been used with success in managing hundreds of conditions, from acne to allergies, gastric upsets, mouth infections, skin infections, viral infections and fungal infections and promotes wound healing. It may also help with the prevention of diseases due to its immune boosting properties when used as a daily tonic.
About Silverlab Ionic Colloidal Silver Products
Silverlab Ionic Colloidal Silver products contain 18 parts per million (18ppm) and is available in different forms for oral intake, gargling, spraying or topical application.
• Liquid Spray
• Nasal Spray
• Healing Gel
• Healing Cream
When the liquid is gargled, it is immediately absorbed through the mucous membranes of the mouth, from there absorbed into the bloodstream, and moves to cells where any viruses, bacteria and fungi need to be killed. For the same reason, for intra-oral use, best results will be obtained if the liquid is kept in the mouth for 2 minutes prior to swallowing. Also always take it along if you are going on holiday as a first aid kit in a bottle.
Chronic diseases will not immediately heal. The silver just kills the micro-organisms causing the disease and the body does the healing itself over time. At least 2L of water should be consumed daily during times of infection to remove the dead pathogens from the body. For more information, visit the Silverlab website at www.silverlab.co.za. The website also has a Bodymap™ which is a quick reference guide to specific conditions.