Silverlab’s Mesh Nebuliser is not sold separately, but is sold as part of RespiCare Kit. Please refer to RespiCare™️ Kit if you wish to purchase.
Silverlab’s advanced, compact and portable Mesh Nebuliser may assist in caring for your family’s daily respiratory health. Nebulising is silent, quick and a non-invasive way to alleviate respiratory ailments. The device is powerful enough to nebulise 5 ml in less than 6 minutes.
For caring for the upper and lower respiratory tracts, the device uses an advanced mesh-membrane to atomise specially formulated nebulising liquids. The nebulisation and inhalation of medication and suitable nebulising liquids prescribed or recommended by a doctor (or other healthcare practitioner) may prevent various conditions of the respiratory tract, manage their associated side effects, and accelerate/promote healing.
CONTENTS OF MESH NEBULISER BOX
Inside the box you will find the following:
- Silverlab’s MESH Nebuliser
- Two different size masks,
- A mouthpiece,
- Batteries (2 x AA), and
- A USB power cable.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION & USE
- The Mesh Nebuliser is a device that helps one inhale suitable nebulising liquids as a mist through a mask or a mouthpiece. The device is powerful enough to nebulise 5 ml in less than 6 minutes. For detailed information, please download leaflets at the end of this page.
- Consider using the Mesh Nebuliser with Silverlab’s ioNano 46TM Nebulising Liquid, which is specifically formulated to target respiratory ailments, including symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath and a tight chest. Each nebulised drop contains billions of positively charged ionic+ silver particles, which seek and eliminate harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Also consider using Silverlab’s Nasal Spray, which may help to unblock nasal passages and clear nasal congestion. It may also help with hay fever and the clearing up of inflammation, redness and soreness of the nose associated with flu and the common cold.
For maximum effectiveness, nebulising the nano-particles of silver liquid facilitates instant absorption and assimilation to the target area.
For maximum effectiveness, nebulising the nano-particle silver liquid facilitates instant absorption and assimilation to the ailment.
INDICATIONS & DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF ioNano 46:
Refer to patient information leaflet for detailed information.
Adults: Nebulise with 5 ml every 2 hours, 6 times per day for 2 days. Thereafter
nebulise with 5 ml twice per day for 12 days. As a preventative, nebulise 5 ml daily.
Children: Children above 5 years nebulise with
2.5 ml as above.
Composition: Each 5 ml of ioNano 46™ Nebulising Liquid contains 125 mcg of
electrically isolated silver nano ions in purified water.
Contra-indications: Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Warnings & precautions: None known.
Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Safety has not been established during pregnancy.
Silverlab is the undisputed leader of ionic+ Colloidal Silver in South Africa. Their product range is trusted by millions for over 20-years for unprecedented efficacy, quality and safety. Silverlab’s ioNano 46™ represents the ultimate refinement of the ionic+ nanoparticle Colloidal Silver category, offering the optimum concentration and particle size for respiratory ailments.
Does Colloidal Silver kill viruses?
The ionic portion of Silverlab’s silver has antimicrobial properties. This is a well-documented scientific fact. Dr Wesley Alexander says, “Silver has been used for at least six millennia to prevent microbial infections. It has been effective against almost all organisms tested and has been used to treat numerous infections and non-infectious conditions, sometimes with striking success.” (Alexander, 2009. Surgical Infections. Volume 10, Number 3, 2009).
How safe is ionic+ Colloidal Silver?
Ionic+ Colloidal Silver is known to have little or no toxicity. (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Dean W, Mitchell M, Lugo VW, South Reduction of Viral Load in AIDS Patients with Intravenous Mild silver Protein three Case Reports. Clinical Practice of Alternative Medicine, Spring 2001;2(1):48-53.
- Becker R, Spadaro J. Treatment of Orthopaedic Infections with Electrically Generated Silver Ions. The Journal of bone and Joint Surgery. Oct 1978:60-A (7);871-881.
- Becker RO, Spadaro JA, Marino AA. Clinical Experiences with Low Intensity Direct Current Stimulation of Bone Growth. ClinOrthop. 1977 124:75-83
- Berger TJ, Spadaro SE, Chapin, Becker RO. Electrically Generated silver Ions: Quantitative Effects on Bacterial and Mammalian Cells. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. Feb 1976:357-358
- Duhamel B. Electric metal colloids and their therapeutically applications. Lancet. Jan 13;1912:89-90.
- Rentz E. Viral Pathogens and Svere Acute Respiratory Syndrome: Oligodynamic Ag+ for direct Immune Intervention. Journal of Nutritional & Environmental medicine June 2003;13(2):109-118.
- Sanderson-Wells. A Case of Puerperal Septicaemia Successfully Treated with Intravenous Injections of Collosol Argentum. The Lancet Feb 16, 1916:258.
- Wysor M. Orally-Administered Silver Sulfadiazine; Chemotherapy and Toxicology in CF-1 Mice: Plasmodium berghei (Malaria) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Chemotherapy 1975;21:302-310