- Sore throat and tonsils
- Mouth sores and mouth ulcers
- Wounds and scrapes
- Vaginal thrush
- Athlete’s foot
- Dhobis itch
- Wet dermatitis
Directions for use
- For mouth sores, mouth ulcers (oral pharyngeal thrush), sore throat and tonsils: Gargle and swish 10ml 4 to 8 times per day between teeth for 2 minutes before spitting into basin. 10ml can be swallowed daily for chronic. Or use as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner.
- May also be used as eye, ear and nose drops.
- Hygienic barrier: Pour 5ml onto palm of hand, apply to face and into nostrils and on lips, which may help as first line of defence against colds and flu.
- Topical use: Apply topically to affected area 2 to 3 times per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner.
- Vaginal thrush: Apply topically and as a douche as often as required.
If the condition of sore throat and tonsils does not improve within 3 days, please consult your Healthcare Practitioner.
NAPPI Code: 711106-002
- Gargle: May help to soothe sore throat and tonsils, mouth sores and mouth ulcers while promoting healing. It may also serve as a hygienic barrier gel to help prevent acquiring microbial infections.
- Topical use: It may assist with the management of sunburn, burns, wounds and scrapes, conjunctivitis and vaginal thrush.
Silverlab Ionic Colloidal Silver Liqui-gel is a clear liquid gel.
Each 10ml of Liqui-gel contains Ionic Colloidal Silver 18ppm D5 (X5) in deionised purified water 9.98ml with Keltrol 0.2%.
Pharmacological Action and Indications
Silverlab Ionic Colloidal Silver Liqui-gel may help to soothe sore throat and tonsils. It may also serve as a hygienic barrier gel to help prevent acquiring microbial infections. It may assist with the management of sunburn, burns, wounds and scrapes, conjunctivitis, vaginal thrush, boils, athlete’s foot, dhobis itch and wet dermatitis. It also promotes healing.
Use description D5 or X5, 18ppm