- Gastric upsets
- Food poisoning
- Bladder inflammation
- Stomach flu
- Rotavirus (diarrhoea)
- Norovirus (vomiting)
- Colds and Flu
- Respiratory symptoms (pneumonia)
- Gastric Upsets (stomach flu)
- Food poisoning
- Bladder infection and vaginal thrush
- Nasal congestion (hay fever, sinusitis)
- Ear and Eye conditions (pink eyes, otitis externa)
- Skin care (dermatitis, acne, rashes, eczema)
- Wound care (burns, wounds, bites, stings, diabetic ulcers, mouth sores, bedsores)
Externally, apply copiously with a swab to rinse and disinfect wounds. Your FIRST AID in a bottle may kill germs while promoting healing. It is gentle on humans, yet deadly to germs. Also comes in a convenient spray bottle, which may also serve as a general disinfectant. The Liquid can also be used to fill the spray bottle.
Directions for use
Excessive use (more than 8L per year) for an extended period of time may lead to a condition known as Argyria. Argyria is a slight discolouration/greying of the skin. The first signs are seen on the nail beds just above the moon of the nail. If this becomes blue, discontinue use and contact the telephone number below. Argyria is rare, and is a cosmetic effect only and is in no way detrimental to one’s health.
Offering you at least a 35% cost saving, the 2.5 litre “value pack” can be used to refill the following Liquid products :
- 200ml & 500ml Liquid
- 100ml Spray Liquid
- 100ml Kids’ Hand, Face & Mask Sanitiser
- Hand & Face Sanitiser
For best results, keep in mouth for 2 minutes prior to swallowing.
For chronic oral use
- As a general daily tonic: Take 10ml daily on an empty stomach or as directed.
- For immune support: Take 10ml daily on an empty stomach or as directed.
Acute oral use
- How to nebulise if you have respiratory symptoms:
Adults: nebulise with 5ml every half hour until symptoms including cough, shortness of breath, chest tightness, weakness and headache improve significantly or resolve. This should occur in 1-6 doses. If symptoms do not improve or deteriorate, please consult your doctor. Thereafter nebulise with 5ml twice per day until there is complete resolution of symptoms (up to 14 days).
Children under 5 years old: nebulise with 2.5ml every half hour until symptoms including cough, shortness of breath, chest tightness, weakness and headache improve significantly or resolve. This should occur in 1-6 doses. If symptoms do not improve or deteriorate, please consult your doctor. Thereafter nebulise with 2.5ml twice per day until there is complete resolution of symptoms (up to 14 days).
- For colds and flu: Take 10 to 20ml, 2 to 3 times daily. Continue for 10 days after all symptoms have disappeared.
- For gastric upsets (vomiting, food poisoning, stomach flu, diarrhoea), bladder infection or as an antimicrobial agent: Adults and children over 12 years of age: take 100ml on empty stomach, don’t eat or drink for 20 minutes, and then 50 to 100ml 3 times per day until condition clears. For children between 4 and 12 years of age, use half the abovementioned dosage. Take intestinal flora and drink large amounts of water to help eliminate toxins and re-hydrate after food poisoning.
After acute use, the dosage for chronic use can safely be continued with.
- 100ml Spray: 718342-001
- 200ml Liquid: 711107-001
- 500ml Liquid: 711106-004
- 2.5L Liquid: 711106-003
Silverlab Ionic Colloidal Silver Liquid is a clear liquid.
Each 10ml of Silverlab Ionic Colloidal Silver Liquid contains colloidal silver 18ppm D5 (X5) in 10ml deionised purified water.
Pharmacological Action and Indications
- Silverlab Ionic Colloidal Silver Liquid may help to strengthen the immune system and may be used as a natural antimicrobial agent.
- It may help as a first line of defense against colds and flu.
- It may assist in the management of gastric upsets, including vomiting and food poisoning.
- It may assist as an eye wash with the management of eye infections and Conjunctivitis.
- It may help with the cleaning of wounds, as well as the management of impetigo, hay fever, bladder inflammation and athlete’s foot.
Use description D5 or X5, 18ppm
- 200ml, 500ml and 2.5L
- 100ml Spray