Signs of Food Poisoning

food-poisoning

Signs of food poisoning may start within hours after eating the contaminated food, or they may begin days later. On rare occasions, symptoms may begin weeks, or even months later. Most often, food poisoning is mild and resolves without treatment. But it may become so severe that some people need to go to hospital.

What is Food Poisoning?

Food poisoning is an illness caused by eating this contaminated food. Contamination can occur anywhere, even at home if food is incorrectly handled or cooked. Infectious organisms or their toxins can contaminate food at any point of processing or production.

 

How To Prevent Food Poisoning

It is good practice to wash food in a solution of vinegar or colloidal silver to kill the residual bacteria before cooking or serving. If you suspect you may have contracted a dose, treat the first signs of food poisoning as soon as they appear.

 

Signs of Food Poisoning

The source of contamination determines the signs of food poisoning. Most types of food poisoning, especially Salmonella food poisoning, cause one or more of the following symptoms:

  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Watery diarrhoea
  • Abdominal pain and cramps
  • Fever

Sickness caused by food poisoning generally lasts from a few hours to several days. On the rare occasion this may increase to several weeks.

 

Food Poisoning Treatment

Colloidal silver is a natural remedy which has been shown to kill pathogens including bacteria, viruses, yeast, mould, fungus and parasites. Silver made up of microscopic particles, suspended in demineralised water, colloidal silver can be drunk or used in lotions and sprays. By taking colloidal silver at the first signs of food poisoning, one neutralizes the bacteria and toxins in one’s body.

Taking colloidal silver for a prolonged period after the signs of food poisoning have disappeared, helps the body to flush out any remaining poison and builds up the immune system to deal with any infections which might have resulted from the contaminated food. Food poisoning usually also causes the patient to become dehydrated, so it is very important to rehydrate.

For more signs of food poisoning and food poisoning treatment with colloidal silver plus other tips, click the button below:

Discover More