Silverlab Colloidal Silver Liquid

SCHEDULING STATUS: Complementary medicine

PROPRIETARY NAME (dosage form): Silverlab Ionic Colloidal Silver Liquid (Liquid)

ACTIVE SUBSTANCES: Ionic Colloidal Silver 18 ppm.



Safe Health Supplement Category D

This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety
or intended use.

Read this entire leaflet carefully because it contains important information for you. This product is
available without a doctor’s prescription for you to maintain your health. Nevertheless, you still
need to use it carefully to get the best results from it. Keep this leaflet; you may need to read it

Do not share this medicine prescribed for you with any other person.


Silverlab Ionicᐩ Colloidal Silver Liquid supports the immune system and is used as a natural antimicrobial liquid.

In various laboratory tests, it displayed anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antimycotic properties.

To help as first line of defence against colds and flu. To help with the management of gastric upsets, vomiting, diarrhoea, gastritis and food poisoning. Topically it serves as an eyewash for the management of eye infections and conjunctivitis. It can also help with the cleaning of wounds and the management of impetigo, hay fever and inflammation of the bladder.

Also refer to the Bodymap™ on the Silverlab website


CHRONIC ORAL USE (long term use): For best results, keep in mouth for 2 minutes prior to swallowing. As a general daily tonic: Take 10ml per day on an empty stomach or as directed. For immune support: Take 10ml daily on an empty stomach or as directed.

ACUTE ORAL USE (Short term use): For best results, keep in mouth for 2 minutes prior to swallowing. For colds and flu: Take 10 to 20ml, 2 to 3 times daily. Continue for 10 days after all symptoms have disappeared. For gastric upsets, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhoea, mild food poisoning, Candida Albicans and yeast infections as an antimicrobial agent: Adults and children over 12 years of age: take 100ml on an empty stomach, don’t eat or drink for 20 minutes, and then 50 to 100ml 3 times per day until condition clears. For children between 4 and 12 years of age, use half the abovementioned dosage. In addition, take intestinal flora and drink large amounts of water to help eliminate toxins and re-hydrate after food poisoning. Thereafter continue with chronic daily use.

TOPICAL USE: For minor cuts and wounds: Spray on effected area or rinse 2 to 3 times a day. As an eye rinse: Rinse eye carefully with 10ml 3 times per day. If the condition of mild food poisoning or vomiting does not improve within 24 hours; if the conditions of bladder inflammation, gastritis and conjunctivitis do not improve within 3 days; or if the condition of hay fever does not improve within 6 weeks, please consult your Healthcare Practitioner