It’s frustrating… those tiny white flakes falling from your hair or that nasty cradle cap bothering your new born. Luckily there’s a natural, non-chemical treatment for hair-related problems – and faster than you think.
Colloidal Silver For Dandruff & Cradle Cap
Dandruff is a common scalp condition that occurs when dead skin is shed, producing irritating white flakes. It is usually a condition of oily, rather than dry skin, and occurs as skin cells renew themselves and the old cells are shed.
Research shows that severe cases of flaking scalp, usually associated with seborrhea (a type of dermatitis), may be caused by an overgrowth of the yeast Pityrosporum ovale, which lives naturally on the skin. Dandruff can be triggered by trauma, illness, hormonal imbalances, improper carbohydrate consumption, and the consumption of sugar.
Deficiencies of nutrients such as the B-complex vitamins, essential fatty acids, and selenium have been linked to dandruff as well. Dandruff is normally worse in the winter months. Dandruff is an annoying and embarrassing problem, but is rarely serious.
Colloidal Silver For Dandruff & Cradlecap
Colloidal silver has been used for centuries to help remove dandruff and heal cradle cap. Massage approximately one tablespoon of Silverlab Healing Gel into the scalp regularly. You can also use the Silverlab Liquid in the spray bottle and spray the scalp.
Additional Healthy Lifestyle & Nutritional Tips
• Increase your intake of raw foods.
• Eat soured products such as yogurt.
• Avoid fried foods, dairy products, sugar, flour, chocolate, nuts and seafood.
• Drink plenty of fresh water
• Eliminate all processed foods from the diet.
Natural Health Tips For Dandruff & Itchy Scalp – From Jan J Lategan
Dry scalp, often due to lack of sulphur, zinc and/or Vitamin A.
- MSM and Flaxseed capsules; Yoghurt AB [1ltre per week]; Multivitamin e.g. BioStrath or Biogen; Zinc [30mg] with Vitamin A and B6 tablets.
- Spray Colloidal Silver on hair and massage into scalp; it kills fungi [dandruff], that cause itching, within 4-6 minutes and the silver ions give the hair a special structure. You will be surprised!
- Or massage rosemary extract/oil in scalp; it improves circulation, stimulates the scalp and reduces itching.
- Organics 2 in 1 anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner with rosemary and wild mint or Head and Shoulders shampoo with good conditioner or Rooibos shampoo.
[Natural Health Tips 2012, p.23 – Jan J. Lategan]
Excerpts from Jan J. Lategan’s book, “Natural Health Tips”. Click here to find out where to order the book.